1/2 cup dal chana pre soaked for 2-3 hrs.
1 large onion
3-4 cloves garlic
1/4 tsp garlic paste
2-3 green chilies
1 tsp salt
1 tsp coriander pwd.
1tsp cumin seeds
1/2 tsp turmeric
1 tsp red chili pwd.
1/2 tsp cumin seeds for bhagar
- In pressure cooker add oil and sliced onion and fry them until soft
- Now add cumin seeds, ginger paste, garlic cloves, and dal
- Add in water and pressure it for 2-3 min.
- When dal is soft mix all the ingredients little bit
and add the kaddu and 1/4 cup of water at this stage
- Cover the lid and cook on slow heat until kaddu get soft
- Now add chopped coriander and green chilies
- In frying pan add little bit oil and cumin seeds and bhagar the dal