1 cup Gluten free aata
4 tbsp Almond powder
2 tbsp Clarified butter (ghee)
1/2 cup Dates syrup
2 tbsp Milk
3 tbsp butter
- Combine ghee, almond powder and ata
- With the help of hands bring it into a nice crumbly texture so the ata can be nicely covered with ghee
- Now add in the date syrup and milk
- Knead it into a nice soft dough
- Cover it with ghee and leave aside for atleast 20min
- Divide the dough into equal size balls and roll.
- Now heat your Skillet (tawa) on medium heat and place paratha on it
- When you see the color change and its a bit cooked then flip it over and add some butter
- Let it get crispy from both side and serve hot
I made these for my underweight kids so i tried to increase the calories. If you are calories conscious then use less ghee and butter.